This is real shit right here
Dove has always been good at promoting body-image positivity, but they’ve got a new ad. Every time I go to the cinema I get to watch this magnificence in the pre-movie trailers and every time the entire audience gasps. Just watch it ok?
The latest generator, the random demon maker! Complete with horns, wings, and (mostly) unappealing personality traits, you can make your own demon in varying degrees of non-human-ness.
(Fun fact you can technically get my headcanon for demon!Dean on Supernatural [but that’s probably like a one in a million chance])
It’s been a while since I made a generator, so here’s a companion to the Demon Generator. You can get some pretty unconventional angels from some of these combinations. If you do make a character with this, tag ‘characterdesigninspiration’ so I can see them!
To Play: click and drag each gif or take a screenshot of the whole thing.
A gameshow that forces male nerds into the unnecessarily sexualized outfits female video game characters have that they defend as “practical,” and then makes them do agility training
this had sixty notes last night
I’m still down for it.
Ask me about my body. (¬‿¬)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
What if Peter Pan was just an asshole, and had kids jump out of windows, making Neverland a coma dream?
Peter Pan originally was an angel of death that held kid’s hands when on their way to heaven (Neverland). That’s why they never grew up. All those kids were dead.
I missed two solid weeks of these so now I feel bad. I’m sorry this is kind of a rush job but I literally just got home from SDCC and I’m trying super hard to catch up!
This giveaway is going to be a little different since I want to give people more than just a few hours to enter - so rather than ending tonight I’ll end it on Wednesday.
- Someone is going to win a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size, any character (new characters are coming soon-ish)
- Shipped anywhere
- Like and/or reblog to enter! Don’t spam or be a jerk because it’ll break the notes and ruin my day.
- This giveaway ends on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th at 10 PM, PST.
!BONUS! This week’s winner will also get one of the SDCC EXCLUSIVE BEASTIARIES. I managed to grab a couple extra at the con. The beastiary and the hoodie will ship separately but to the same address, free of charge.
THERE’S BEEN AN INCIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT’S SON (WHO IS SO VERY LOVED BY THE PUBLIC) NEEDS TO BE MOVED NOW
[movie narrator voice] IN A WORLD WHERE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD’S ONLY WEAKNESS ISHIS QUICK-TO-DODGE-SECURITY- ENTHUSIASTIC-FRESHLY-GRADUATED-FROM-COLLEGE SON, THE COUNTRY IS ON EDGE WHEN THE FIRST SON DISAPPEARS. THE RANSOM DEMAND IS HIGH BUT THE STAKES ARE CLEAR THE KIDNAPPERS MEAN TO SEND A MESSAGE AND DON’T PLAN ON RETURNING HIM ALIVE. THE ONE FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT WHO QUIT HIS JOB MONTHS AGO BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID OF GETTING TOO CLOSE TO HIS CHARGE NOW IS DETERMINED TO BRING HIM BACK
[dramatic fade to black, the music swells and then fades, and then the only sound is the slick slide of leather over skin]